Best of both worlds. High temperature, truck-mounted steam extraction with low moisture results using the "MAX EXTRACTOR"
Carpet dries in 15 minutes! For people who simply want the best, most thorough, driest steam cleaning available , period.
1. Pre-inspection of carpet
2. Dry vacuum carpet removes dry soils that damage carpet fiber.
3. Pre-condition heavily soiled areas with natural citrus-based cleaners. Removes as many stains as possible and also provides natural deodorization.
4. Soil extraction with low moisture 'MAX EXTRACTOR" CLEANING UNITcontains neutral rinsing agents recommended for stain resistant carpets as well as wool and special fibers.
5. Application of fabric softeners and color brighteners removes detergent residue according to manufacturer's specifications leaving fibers bright and soft with a silky feel.
6. Furniture moving most furniture moved with exception of large beds, armoires, wall units, televisions, audio/stereo equipment, and computers
7. Blocks and tabs placed under furniture to protect furniture that was moved.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at